There are many reasons why I like TalkTalk, one of which is the flexibility of the service and the ability to control my spending. With TalkTalk I can add boosts, which run on a rolling 30 day contract, these boosts give me additional programs, For example over the school holidays I could add the Kids boost and at the end of the holidays when I want less Kids TV channels remove the boost. Likewise I could add in a boost so I could watch one of my favourite TV shows but just for the duration of the programs season.
This flexibility suits me because it puts me in control of my spending. I am not tied into lengthy contracts and I am able to choose the service I need. I am able to save money using online billing, around £22 per year and a 15% speedy payment discount on bills paid within a day of notification. All of this soon adds up.
TalkTalk also provide a lot of extras including
- Get 10% off calls to friends and family
- Only provider with totally unlimited broadband on all packages, with no caps meaning TalkTalk never slows customers down
- Unique free service to report and block nuisance calls
- 100s of new release movies on TalkTalk Box Office
- Phone and privacy features like voicemail, caller display and anonymous caller reject – at no extra charge
- 100's of hours of Sky entertainment shows on demand
- Free HomeSafe, our groundbreaking online protection
As the contract is about to expire on my mobile phone I am looking to see if TalkTalk can save me money here too. I have been surprised to see that TalkTalk have the latest flagship handsets including the LG G3, Nokia 930 and the one I am seriously considering the Samsung S5. As a TalkTalk customer I can have double the data if I buy online and there are some great offers on handsets too, as well as nearly new models. At the moment Samsung Galaxy Frame is from £3.75 a month and Nokia 360 from £5 a month. TalkTalk mobile is exclusive to TalkTalk customers which means I can take advantage of some great offers.
This post is written as part of the collaboration with TalkTalk