First it's important to check that you have all the correct screws and pieces, open Podney and check
Once all is correct then begin.
1. Screw pieces b and c together. B is the back plate, it has the ridges on for the height adjustable board to sit in, the side pieces c, have small holes at the top which the handles screw into. Ensure that the ridges are lined up before assembling.
2. Then attach the other side panel c, to the back panel b.
4. Turning the FunPod upside down attach the feet.
5. Turn back the correct way and attach the handles to both c panels.
6. Finally add the adjustable plate, ensuring that the plate is inserted correctly.
7. Enjoy the FunPod!