Simoney badges are inviting kids to design their very own spooky Halloween badge. The ten best ‘spooktacular’ designs will be printed onto a big badge and sent out to the winners in time for Halloween! The competition is open to anyone between the ages of 3 and 10 years old.
Here’s what you need to do to enter:
1. Download and print this spooky badge design competition template. Important: Use the big circle for your design and remember to keep inside the lines!
2. Once you’ve created your design, make sure you tweet your entry at me @thisdayilove using the hashtag #halloweenbadgecompetition
3. To enter your design, scan or photograph your design and send it to Simoney as an attachment to the following email address: email@example.com. Please include your full name and your email address so that we can contact you if you win!
4. Get your entries in quick! The competition closes on the 23rd October 2014.
The winning designs will be made into a real 76mm badge!
1. Finished entries must be submitted using the badge design template
2. The competition is for children between 3-10 years old.
3. Ten winning designs will be picked on 23rd October and immediately put through the printing production process.
4. Entries must be received by Thursday 23rd October by 5pm (entries submitted after this time will not be counted, sorry!)
5. The winners will be contacted via email so please be sure to include your full name and email address with your entry
6. Winning entries will be showcased on the Simoney blog.
7. You can read Simoney’s full terms and conditions on their website
Disclaimer! Button Badges are not suitable for children under 36 months - sharp point present.
Good luck and Happy Halloween!