We have recently been testing the Fellowes AeraMax air purifier and whilst we have the larger of the three models, DX95, here are reasons every family need a Fellowes AeraMax air purifier
1. They are very quiet so can be used day and night
2. They are stylish and modern looking, with easy to use control panels. I have had no issues working out how to use and set up took less than a minute.
3. AeraSmart sensor means that the speed of the air fan is automatically adjusted dependant upon the quality of the air
4. You can manually increase the fan for Peak allergy season
5. There have a 4 stage purification system. Carbon to remove odours and large airborne particles, True HEPA captures 99.7% of particles less than 0.3 microns, Aerasafe Microbial treatment and PlasmaTrue Technology to create ionized field to safely remove airborne pollutants.
6. Great for allergy sufferers as 99.7% of particles less than 0.3 microns are removed and these include viruses, germs, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke. I have noticed a difference with my hay fever this year.
7. Great for eczema sufferers. My daughters eczema is triggered by dust and we have noticed a difference since it was introduced in her room.
8. The Aeramax range is endorsed by Allergy UK
9. The range features three sizes so there is one suitable for all homes
10. Replacement filters are available online and are really quick and simple to replace.
If you would like to know more about why you should purify indoor air please take a read of this.
Fellowes AeraMax air purifier is great for both the home and your work. We have certainly noticed a difference with my daughters eczema and with my hayfever. I think the Fellowes AeraMax air purifier would also be great if you were about to move into a new property, either bought or rented and wanted to remove any of the pollutants left behind from a previous occupier. With September also fast approaching and the time when most children end up with a virus [cold, flu or such like] the Fellowes AeraMax air purifier is a great way to help reduce the spread of germs through the family.
I was sent a Fellowes AeraMax air purifier to review, all words and opinions are my own. Some Images used from Fellowes with permission.